"Aspects of the quality of instruction utilizing computer mediated communication"
Both synchronous and asynchronous communication tools are preferred by the instructional designers to better serve their content to their participants on the web. However, the issue of quality in web-based instruction and the ways CMC tools are used in those settings are less discussed among practitioners.
- What elements provide quality to e-instruction?
We will tell you what Webheads think about this issue, using the results from a survey completed during week 6 of our EVonline session.
8 main aspects were found
- How is WIA regarded in terms of e-quality?
Webheads have also answered this question, and the results have been included in our Power Point presentation.
Look at the pie chart
Some of the questions discussed about "Quality in e-Learning"
- What are the elements that provide quality to e-instruction?
- Are these elements the same for f2f instruction?
- What is the role of interaction in promoting quality in e-instruction?
- How important/what is the role of the e-moderator?
- How should we evaluate the quality of e-learning?
- How does e-literacy affect the e-learning process?
"I have been in WIA since January 2002, if you want to see what my participation in this community has meant in terms of professional development, visit:
My Journey with Webheads ".